- 2012 U.S. Exports to Colombia: $16.4 billion – a 15% increase relative to 2011.
- Colombia was the 5th principal destination of U.S. exports in Latin America following Mexico, Brazil, Chile and Venezuela. There were more U.S. exports to Colombia than to Italy, Israel, Turkey, Russia, Malaysia or Thailand.
- 2012 U.S. Imports from Colombia: $24.6 billion – a 7% increase relative to 2011, making Colombia the 20th source of imports worldwide.
- In 2012, Colombia was the 4th ranked U.S. trading partner in Latin America in terms of total trade (exports plus imports) behind Mexico, Brazil, and Venezuela.
- Total trade between Colombia and the U.S. went up 9.6% relative to 2011, reaching $41 billion.
For complete information please visit – http://bit.ly/ZqRkAr